Remove The Rocks
This time last year I desperately tried to relaunch my franchise which I put my blood, sweat and tears into each day for 6 years. This seemed at the time an easier challenge than the one I was already dealing with. You see, after only being back in my home for 3 months due to the impact of sandy and surrendering to the end of my marriage...I struggled to get my life back in order. I have said goodbye to many things over the last few years but I have learned so much and gained so much more!
- Life doesnt happen the way we want but certainly as intended
- When we let go of the need to control how we think it should be, the best in life truly presents itself.
- When you live with your truth you also accept the painful journey as it is the gift that led you where you needed to be.
- When you "just show up" magic happens.
- Removing what no longer serves us is the hardest in practice.
- Discovering and surrendering to accept what no longer serves us is a life long journey...we are always growing.
- I learned to love star wars, yoda & listen to my daughters wisdom.
- Sometimes what may be best for others may not be for you. Its ok to say no thank you.
- Always leave enough room in your life to see, feel and hear that train coming...most importantly to jump on!
- Always listen to your gut! Yet most decisions can be made with equanimity.
- Any house can be rebuilt, materials replaced and new memories made!
- TRIing is worth the try! ;) its not the event, its the journey.
- Being the student is part of lifes finest gifts...our teachers arent often the ones we choose!
- We are enough to change someone elses life...yes you!
- Closing doors is healthy and we can only move forward when we do so.
- Breathe and know all is perfectly designed for you to live an abundantly happy life...
Leave a Reply.
Nothing is Impossible!