Remove The Rocks
This time last year I desperately tried to relaunch my franchise which I put my blood, sweat and tears into each day for 6 years. This seemed at the time an easier challenge than the one I was already dealing with. You see, after only being back in my home for 3 months due to the impact of sandy and surrendering to the end of my marriage...I struggled to get my life back in order. I have said goodbye to many things over the last few years but I have learned so much and gained so much more!
- Life doesnt happen the way we want but certainly as intended
- When we let go of the need to control how we think it should be, the best in life truly presents itself.
- When you live with your truth you also accept the painful journey as it is the gift that led you where you needed to be.
- When you "just show up" magic happens.
- Removing what no longer serves us is the hardest in practice.
- Discovering and surrendering to accept what no longer serves us is a life long journey...we are always growing.
- I learned to love star wars, yoda & listen to my daughters wisdom.
- Sometimes what may be best for others may not be for you. Its ok to say no thank you.
- Always leave enough room in your life to see, feel and hear that train coming...most importantly to jump on!
- Always listen to your gut! Yet most decisions can be made with equanimity.
- Any house can be rebuilt, materials replaced and new memories made!
- TRIing is worth the try! ;) its not the event, its the journey.
- Being the student is part of lifes finest gifts...our teachers arent often the ones we choose!
- We are enough to change someone elses life...yes you!
- Closing doors is healthy and we can only move forward when we do so.
- Breathe and know all is perfectly designed for you to live an abundantly happy life...
Adeli Lama says:
Where we are going we may not know, where we are we may not stay, where we were we may not judge because WHO we become can start right now!
Living life to love it or loving life to live it? Which one are you? Take the time to reflect cause it is in our mind that creates the world around us. Yes, you can live all your dreams out loud and proud...you must learn how to believe that that is what is intended for you and all that you deserve.
To help get your garden started, save those egg carts and use as seed starting kits. Poke holes at the bottom of each egg holder with a push pin, cut the top off and use it as the water tray to collect the excess water. Add soil, seeds and water and get ready for your garden to grow! Got an idea?...please share it with us!
Nothing is Impossible!