STROLLER STRIDES at CITIFIELD
Wednesday, July 25th!
• Spend the morning burning calories and spend the afternoon at the New York Mets game!
• Enter through the Jackie Robinson Rotunda at 10 a.m. to participate in a Stroller Strides class on the concourse at Citi Field before the game!
• Enjoy discounted tickets in Promenade Reserved seats.
• Purchase the Ulti-Met ticket option to receive all of the above and $12 of food and beverage credit for an additional $10.
• Share the offer with family and friends who may not want to participate in class, but still enjoy the game.
Seating Level Number of Tickets $ Amount (Subject to Availability)
Promenade Reserved Ticket _______________ @ $12.00 = _________
Ticket with $12 Ulti-Met credit _______________ @ $22.00 = _________
Payment must be included by check (payable to New York Mets), money order or credit card number.
Method of Payment: □MasterCard □AmEx □VISA □Discover □Check/Money Order
Payment Amount: $___________________
Credit Card Number: ______________________________________ Exp. Date: _____________________
Name of Cardholder (if different than account): ________________________________________________
Fax: 718-507-7735 *Credit Cards Only
Mail: New York Mets • Christina Andrews • Citi Field • Flushing, N.Y. 11368-1699
8/26/2012 06:55:00 am
Love this Weebly site, I had no idea I could make a free blog so easily, thanks!
9/26/2016 07:35:13 am
The most obvious difference between the City Select Double Stroller and say the Baby Trend Double Jogging Stroller is of course the jogging stroller your children sit side by side, and the double stroller is more like stadium seating. In essence, you can fit through a standard doorway with the double stroller, which is not possible with a jogging side by side stroller.
Leave a Reply.
Nothing is Impossible!