LIfitFamily Programs for Adults & Children
Lifestyle Design, Coaching & Counseling:
One hour phone or in person counseling and coaching by Adele Adele. Adele holds an MA in Counseling, MBA, 200hr RYT, and several fitness certifications. She also provides business development consulting and lifestyle management coaching. Her main focus is helping you set and achieve your professional, personal and/or fitness goals.
Mommy & Me (0-2), Kids 3+ & Adult Yoga.
Adele has been known to take her clients outside for a guided run while stopping on the jettys in Long Beach and get some yoga and strength training in. Always fun, challenging and never dull...time flies working out with Adele!
Race Training (group, individual or virtual)
Nutrition & Fueling the Body
Empowering families thru education, coaching and guidance as they learn to embrace healthier choices into their diet and lifestyles. Using behavior and lifestyle changes clients discover how to take the power out of food, and get off the diet cycle.
- Grocery shopping and reading labels
- Meal planning
- Recipes and education
- Weight management coaching
- Tips and tricks for the picky eater
- Healthy quick meals and snacking tips
Family Fitness Adventures
Bring your kids for a:
- Bike ride
- Stand Up Paddle (SUP)
- SUP yoga
- Partner classes
- Hula hoop
- Family fitness class Classes are offered around Long Island so visit our schedule or you can book your class now. All classes can either be done with or without your little ones. Ages include 5+
Picky Eater Workshops
KID programs include:
- Food crafts, picky eater education, samplings and demonstrations. Visit our schedule to see where we are having these programs on LI or contact us for more information
Mommy & Me (ages 6 wks -3)
These classes are for the parent and child experience together. Fitness and fun all in one. Our families learn to take the time they need to strengthen themselves while having fun with their little ones.
LIfitKids - 3-15 year olds. We offer fitness fun using imaginary story telling, playful drills and activities that have kids wanting more!
- Kids Gym
- Playful balls, animals, parachutes, balloons, bubbles and more!
- Partner classes & yoga
- Group fitness & Yoga
- Hula Hoop classes & yoga
- Glowga (glow in the dark yoga)
- Pool Yoga
- Yoga crafts
Visit our schedule
WHY YOGA....Yoga programs help kids learn breathing techniques, mindful movement, honoring their body and improved social awareness. It will help children improve their physical strength, but will also be able to help them build their self-esteem, their concentration skills, and their ability to interact socially. Kids will love this energy releasing class. some classes offer a craft after class too!